Sunday, August 22, 2010

WE ARE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO place like HOME!! We got great news on Thursday of last week. Our doctor visit was at 3:45 and he gave us the go ahead to come HOME!! I want you all to know that we literally ran back to the hotel, threw everything in the car, and we were on the road home by 4:30!!!! No one had to tell us twice....LOL. We decided on the way we weren't going to tell anyone, we wanted to surprise them all. On the road my daughter called and wanted to know what all the noise in the background was....so I had to confess to her we were on the road coming home. But I told her not to tell our grand daughter Kailyn. I wanted to surprise her and pick her up at school on Friday, and surprised she was!! Don also surprise his Mother by going to the rehab hospital she has been at since her back surgery, she was so surprised she cried...the nurses were also in on the whole thing, and they cried too. But the best of all was today....when Don and I walked into our Sunday School classroom and shocked all of them. It was the best reunion. It is soooo good to be back.
Folks, alot of people like Houston, but Don and I missed the quiet of Tioga. The green grass, tree's, no sirens at night, no shuttle to catch, and most of all our FAMILY!!!! God is so good, and we praise HIM for letting this happen. He has cured my husband and brought us both back home TOGETHER!! Many thanks to all who kept up with our journey on this blog. And for all the prayers, cards, calls, and love...WE THANK YOU ALL!
MUCH LOVE,
Don and Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment